A Word About Privacy:
- All information and resumes submitted are treated as strictly confidential.
- We will not submit personal information or resumes without your approval to any client.
- We will not require your social security information unless a background check is required upon your approval.
- All references, employment verifications and educational verifications will only be performed after an interview and employment interest has been expressed.
- Our database is completely secure and confidential; no information is shared outside of our firm.
- Electronic information - information collected and held electronically shall be afforded the same protection as non-electronic information;
- Collection of personal information - the collection of personal information shall be limited to and consistent with the requirements of the job search or employment activity;
- Use of personal information - individuals shall be informed as to why information is being collected and how it will be used;
- Disclosure of personal information - disclosure of information shall be limited to the purpose for which it was collected unless otherwise authorized by law; when practical and provided by law, information may be obtained from other government entities;
- Access to personal information - individuals shall be allowed a reasonable opportunity to obtain access to their personal information and to ensure that it is correct.